Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Custom Bows!

The bow from the previous post was a custom order by a mom who works at Grant's school. After I dropped it off, I received a call from one of the office ladies requesting the exact same bow! And now this week I had requests for 5 more bows! So here they are to share. Let me know what you think!

For this bow order, the mom wanted a pair of smaller Christmas bows. I think they turned out pretty cute!
side view


I made Kate a Christmas bow similar to the bows above and below but quite a bit smaller than the one below. The lady who ordered this one said that she wanted one just like Kate's but bigger. So I made it big! This is probably the biggest bow I have made and I will say it was tricky...but so fun! I love how it turned out by adding tulle, ruffle ribbon, and a sequin strip of ribbon.


This bow is my favorite bow! After making this bow, I want to make Kate a leopard outfit just so I can make another bow like this one! The picture hardly does justice.
This bow is made of a small ruffle ribbon bow on top with the leopard bow on bottom. In between is red tulle, a leopard spike, and sheer red and black ribbon.



I had fun making this bow for a 9 month old little girl. Her grandmother is one of the office ladies at Grant's school and she wanted a bow to match the onesie that says "Shh...I'm hunting Santa!" Isn't it adorable?
I haven't put red with pink camo before but I needed red in the bow since it is a Christmas onesie and the lettering is in red. I love how it turned out!


2 comments: